Hair Extensions Fitted (www.hairxtensionz.com)
Welcome To Hair Extensions Fitted Please Log In
Or register................

(www.hairxtensionz.com)

Hair Extensions Fitted (www.hairxtensionz.com)

Hair Extension Forum, includes helpful Techniques, Methods, Aftercare, Tips and discuss your experiences www.hairxtensionz.com Hair Extensions Fitted

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
  Welcome to hair Extensions Fitted......  Please visit my website   @    www.hairxtensionz.com    or ring for details  TEL...  07507784116   

Share | 

I don't know what to do .. advice please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
petersen2020

PostSubject: I don't know what to do .. advice please?    Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:13 pm

I confided in my adult daughter ... about my eldest sister sexually and physically abusing me as a child. She was angry with me one day, so she went and told my sister what I said. Now my whole family (other sister, mom and dad) are siding with my abusive sister, saying that I made it up. I'm heart-broken and don't know what to do. Should I try to convince my family that it really did happen, or should I cut all ties with all of them .. which is what I really feel like doing .. I'm so hurt, it's tearing me up inside. Sad
===========
Cheap Flights|Flights
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I don't know what to do .. advice please?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1