Hair Extensions Fitted (www.hairxtensionz.com)
Welcome To Hair Extensions Fitted Please Log In
Or register................

(www.hairxtensionz.com)
Welcome To Hair Extensions Fitted Please Log In
Or register................

(www.hairxtensionz.com)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair Extension Forum, includes helpful Techniques, Methods, Aftercare, Tips and discuss your experiences www.hairxtensionz.com Hair Extensions Fitted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
  Welcome to hair Extensions Fitted......  Please visit my website   @    www.hairxtensionz.com    or ring for details  TEL...  07507784116   

Looking for some training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicole
Admin

Looking for some training Empty
PostSubject: Looking for some training   Looking for some training EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:06 am

Can anyone help? I am looking for some training in different beauty techniques listed below, if anyone knows of any that they have either taken or heard good reviews on could you let me know.

Acrylic nails
Eyelash extensions
Indian head massage
Tanning
Back to top Go down
http://www.hairxtensionz.com
sylviastone

PostSubject: håir extensions   Looking for some training EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:05 am

yes i am looking for training in beauty field , can you help me to get one
i have done graduation in fashion industry. so if you could please
Back to top Go down
Jared03

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some training   Looking for some training EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:14 pm

East London beauty academy is the best institute in London. He also provides an online course.
One more institute is ellipse is also provide a good training as well as provide a machine to learn in home also.
You can buy from here also.
In beauty courses or to start a laser hair removal training, you must know this intense pulsed light (ipl) system.
Intense pulsed light (IPL) systems are high-intensity light sources, which emit polychromatic light. Unlike laser systems, these flash lamps work with no coherent light in a broad wavelength spectrum of 515-1,200 nm. These properties allow for great variability in selecting individual treatment parameters and adapting to different types of skin types and indications. The purpose of this article was to critically review international medical publications of the many indication in which IPL technology can be used, including our own evaluations and experiences.
The range of the****utic uses for high-intensity flash lamps was reviewed, ranging from benign cavernous hemangiomas, benign venous malformations, essential telangiectasias, leg telangiectasias, poikiloderma of Civatte, and port-wine stains to pigmented lesions, cosmetically undesired hypertrichosis, and facial rhydids. The relative benefits and risks were discussed in detail and compared with other laser systems…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some training   Looking for some training Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for some training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hair Extensions Fitted (www.hairxtensionz.com) :: Training Courses :: Hair and Beauty training-
Jump to: